Jan 7, 2008

Beginning of Term

Busy....busy....busy....it's the 2nd week of the school term and yes...it's expected that things are going according to plans(most of it, though). However, seems that I am busier than usual this time around...I don't know why...or is it because I feel more tired now and that's the reason why I feel that I am busier? all I know is...everytime I enter the class, I must have my bottle of sour plums or at least a few sweets in my pencil case, in case I suddenly feel giddy and drowsy. Thank goodness I have a class of very undertsanding pupils who seem to care for my condition the moment I asked to be excused should I start munching on my sour plums. Initially they were quite taken aback but after telling them that I am preggy, they turned out be the best lot of pupils I ever had for the past 7 years! Hopefully the teacher-pupil relationship will continue to grow with great respect and love for one another.

Oh. I just love my Primary 4E!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

teacher u noe ms zhuo wat class