Feb 14, 2008

A Week's ML

Was given a week's ML when I went to see my gynae on Monday afternoon for the review of my detailed scan that was carried out on last Saturday. Turned out to be that the placenta is low-lying....Dr Ang hopes that it won't go too low as to cover the opening for delivery. Should that happen, no normal delivery for me....off me go to the operating theatre! So...according to Dr Ang, that explains the frequent cramps and terrible backaches that I have been facing all these while. Hence, the one week ML to let me rest my body...from now on...no heavy workload for me...But whatever it is, Alhamdulillah...all praises to Allah SWT...baby is fine and growing well....and superbly active in my tummy....hehehehe.....As for the gender...let me keep it a secret from all of you...once the baby has arrived into this world...the announcement will be made by both proud parents either via sms, phone call or whatever means we feel like using....but for now...happy waiting!

No comments: