Jul 12, 2008

A Tiring Day

Today both girls tested my patience, be it the elder or the BABY! I don't know what was going on in their minds..both girls wanted constant attention from me the whole day...till Hubby came back from work when Hana finally detached herself from me to be with Daddy...Finally I managed to break free..but for just a little wee bit as I still had my darling Haney to attend to.

Though I am feeling super-tired now, I just can't go to sleep. Maybe after browsing the net, I will FORCE myself to go to bed!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey dear..
sabar sabar..i undstd when dat happen, esp with my 2 nephews..aku tak tau mcm maner kalau aku ade anak eh..hmmm.
btw check out my multiply..i've got my blog there
www.sue04.multiply.com
- suharti

Shahidah said...

hey sue..thanks for coming in here...