Mar 31, 2008

It's Acting Up Again

Oh yes, it's acting up again. What is? It's Hana's asthma attack...it has definitely convinced me that Hana is suffering from ASTHMA, and not just BRONCHIOLITIS as she is WHEEZING!
Yesterday Hubby had to send her to our family GP as she had problems breathing and of course, wheezing. She was put on the nebuliser and oxygen. Then, she was given 3 different types of medication for the air passageway, congested lungs and wheezing.Hm....frankly speaking, we have been very careful with Hana's diet, especially when it comes to consuming snacks. All those snacks that cause allergy to her lungs have been stopped ever since she was hospitalised earlier this year. I am not sure what triggered the attack this time around.
Whatever it is, we just can't afford to admit her into the hospital now as Hubby has difficulties getting leave from his work as work is piling up. As for me, with my current condition, there is no way that I can ever sleep on the hard lazy chair of the ward to accompany my daughter. As for my mother, there is no way for her to take care of Hana at the hospital as she is also caring for another grandchild. Oh dear....maybe..I have to get Dad to do the caregiving if Hana is admitted into the hospital.Let's see...Hana is still on the medication given by my GP...which started only yesterday evening. Including this morning it's only the second dosage of the medication.
We'll wait and see till this evening. If it doesn't get any better, then off we shoot to KKH!

2 comments:

Helmi said...

Dear neighbour,

If you need any help, please knock on the house to your right.

Regards

Your friendly neighbour, hehe.

Shahidah said...

Thank you bro.....you are an angel!