Apr 28, 2008

Fevermania...

Uwaa.....I simply don't understand what's going on with my life. Can you believe it? I have been down with fever for a week plus now! And, my MC is till 2nd May.

The symptoms are the same as when I was pregnant with Hana. The last trimester was very challenging for me. This time around, it's exactly similar. Frequent vomitting and diarrhoea in the middle of the night with recurring fever. However, I think this pregnancy is just a bit more challenging. Not only the vomitting and diarrhoea are rather persistent, I have been suffering from terrible muscular aches on the back, going all the way to the lower left side of my body. Due to the constant pain, I am unable to sleep at night!

Anyway, I will be seeing my gynae this Friday. I am going to pour out my grievances to him and see what he has to offer to reduce the pain.

For now, I guess I just have to continue to bear with it, even if it means squabbling with Hubby very night, asking him to massage my legs! Hahaha.....

No comments: