Sep 15, 2008

Cookie-Baking Marathon

Last weekend I started baking cookies for Hari Raya. It was a real marathon as I managed to bake 4 differenttypes of cookies formy regular customers, Mum and myself! It was super tiring but I totally had no choice as being in the faternoon session, I am rushed for time. Well, there's still more cookie-baking to be done this coming weekend. The more tedious ones like 'makmur' and pineapple tarts, the ones that customers order in hundreds!

I have yet to bake more M&M's cookies as I intend to give my pupils those cookies for Children's Day. Whatever it is, let's wait and see whether it really materialises or not as I may not have the time to do extra baking on top of what I am supposed to do. Worse comes to worse, I'll just get a little gift for the kiddies....

No comments: