Sep 8, 2008

It's a Fresh Start

Today marked a fresh start for me in school after my maternity leave. It was indeed a mixed feelings of happiness and dreadfulness. Happy because I finally get to go back to work, a great escape from my 'monstrous' daughter, Hana, who has been fantastically testing my patience ever since Nadya was born exactly 3 months ago. It was a dread because I just could not bear to leave Nadya at home. I guess the bond between Nadya and me is in fact much greater and deeper as compared to the bonding I have with Hana.

On the whole...my experience being back in school the first day...rating from 1 to 10, with 1 being horribly horrible and 10 being fantastically overwhelming, I shall rate my returning to work as 7! Don't bother asking me why 'cos I will definitely not be able to tell you the definite reason...Hahahaha...crazy huh? I guess I am..thanks to the overwhelming workload that is awaiting me for the next 10 weeks!

Welcome back to working life, Shahidah!

No comments: