Aug 18, 2007

CPU CRASHED!!!

Well, I was supposed to continue uploading Hana's photos in this blog but unfortunately, on the 9th of August, my computer went bust! I was so, so mad 'cos I was in the midst of uploading the pictures when suddenly it started lagging and BAM! There went my chance of uploading all the wonderful cute pictures of my princess.

Then came the time when I was so busy preparing for Hana's 2nd birthday bash. Too busy that I didn't have the time to send my CPU for repair. On top of that, Hubby was super busy working, having to do OT almost everyday so he couldn't send it to the shop. Hmm...don't expect me to carry the CPU to the shop....I don't have the strength to do so.

In my next entry, I shall share with you more details pertaining to Hana's birthday party. All I can say now is, it was marvellous, wonderful, fantastic and full of fun, with lots of food to savour! Wanna know more?? Well, please wait for my next entry which will be quite soon!

Till then, may Allah bless all of us, Ameen...

P/s: Hubby, don't forget that we have a function to attend to later this evening. See you at Jurong.

No comments: