Aug 8, 2007

Enjoy Viewing Hana's Photos

Welcome to the life of Hana Atirah. Let me show a sneak preview of my princess from the time she was born till she turned 2 on 2nd August...Enjoyzzz..........

1st August 2005, 10.30p.m.....I admitted myself to TMC to get ready to be induced by Dr Ang.

2nd August 2005, 9.00a.m....I was wheeled to the Labour ward to be monitored, after Dr Ang had broken my waterbag...then the real pain started...

2nd August 2005, at 5.08p.m...Hana Atirah was brought into this world...assisted by vacuum.

Look at the cute baby.....just minutes after she was born....


3 and a half hours after Hana was born, she was wheeled into my ward, after being cleaned up by the nurses at the nursery.
3rd August 2005, 10.00a.m.....Hana was sound asleep in my ward, waiting for her grandparents to arrive to see her for the first time.


Back at my Mom's place, for confinement. Hana was bathed by the masseus, kak Ana.

28 days after Hana was born, brought her to Darul Ghufran Mosque for the 'Head Shaving' ceremony.

Tadaa.....the new Hana after her head been shaved clean...


Hana just a few months old...sleeping soundly...must be dreaming of some wonderful angels...that's why smiling away.

Hana was crying for help...first time sitting independently.


First time holding own food...yeay!!!!



Well, there's more to be uploaded. When time permits, I shall upload more of Hana's photos.

No comments: