Dec 11, 2007

Cold, Lazy Day

Today I woke up to a very cold morning. In fact, due to the coldness, I was so lazy to even open up my eyes. However, lot's of washing to be done because last night Hana was not feeling too well. She had a series of diarrhoea and vomitting and had caused hubby and me to change our bedsheet 3 times!

This morning, Hana woke up late....not her usual self though. Normally she will be awake by 7a.m. but today, she woke up at almost 9a.m! Well, she must be tired from the diarrhoea and vomitting last night. Never mind, let her rest...she needs the energy to carry out whatever naughty activities that she will carry out today.

Well, back to my earlier note...Although I could see the sun coming out this mroning, it was still cold in the air. I was very happy to see the sunshine because I need to hang all the bedsheets and pillow cases and all the clothes that I have not washed for the past 3 days! Now that I have already done all those chores, it's time for me to rest. I am having a terrible backache now...hmm...not sure why...I didn't even do any bending activities nor carry too heavy an object. I didn't mop the floor too...all I did was just to vacuum it...when hubby comes back, he wil help me to mop the floor...both downstairs and upstairs! Hahahah....BUT, hopefully he has no OT today or else the mopping will have to be postponed!

I hope it won't rain today as it had rained interminably for 2 days and I have been super lazy to go to the supermarket to get some things for me to cook. What shall I cook today? I don't know. Anything that contains coconut milk is totally out for me...there's no way I could ever swallow such dishes. Let me check what I have in the freezer. If I am not wrong, I have some cuttlefish. Maybe I will just cook cuttlefish today and fishball soup for Hana.

Well, better head for the kitchen now or Hana will end up eating fast food again for lunch!

Chowzzz....

No comments: