Dec 12, 2007

Perrgghhh.....

Arrgghh.....I am unable to sleep tonight..I have been awake since 2a.m! This is terrible and this has been going on for quite a while now. When is it going to end? Do hope that it will end soon before the school term begins or I will in deep trouble, not being able to focus at work due to sleepiness during the day time.

Hmm....so what do I normally do when I am not sleeping while others are enjoying the cold night? First...I will do some reading. Read what? Well, sometimes I will read verses from the Holy Qur'an and sometimes, it's the Reader's Digest that keeps my sleepless nights going. AND sometimes, I will end up surfing the internet, searching for great recipes for me to try out during the holidays, searching for courses and fun interactive websites for Hana.

Hubby is getting up soon to get ready to go to work. Luckily I have already cooked the rice at 4.30a.m. just now. Right now, all I have to do is to re-heat the dish for him to bring to work for lunch. It's quite normal for hubby to bring packed lunch to work because the canteen at his work place doesn't serve good, delicious food. Anyway, home-cooked food is still the BEST! Hahaha...even though most of the time the home-cooked food comes from my mother's kitchen! Well, what to do? I am not a great cook...frankly speaking, still learning to cook up hubby's favourite dishes. After 3 years of being married to hubby, I thank Allah for having such a patient and understanding husband who doesn't complain about his wife's cooking. In fact, hubby is so O.K about me not cooking at all..but I do feel guilty. How can I not cook at all for him, especially now that it's the school holidays and I have the whole time in the world to do simple cooking? Hmm....But...on the other hand, I find it difficult to go to the kitchen to do any cooking nowadays because I get tired very easily...after doing the household chores in the morning(which is a dread at this present moment), all I want to do is just SLEEP! But I can't as I have to keep Hana company and mornings are the times that she wants me to do reading with her, well, at least for the 1 hour before Sesame Street starts at 9a.m.

Oopss....it's already 6.05a.m....time for me to re-heat the dishes and pack hubby's lunch. Shall come back after packing his lunch and hanging the laundry(left the clothes in the machine to be washed over night).

See ya....

No comments: