Sep 22, 2007

An Innocent 8-Year Old Girl's Departure...

Have you people been reading the papers or listening to the news? If yes, I am sure you have heard about the terrible departure of an 8-year old M'sian girl from this cruel world that we live in. Why? Why must such horrible things happen to innocent people? What wrong had she done to deserve such inhuman, beastly act of a psychotic idiot? I am terribly saddened to hear the news. I can feel for the parents as I have a daughter too. Should anything were to happen to my precious princess, I think I would have also killed myself just to be with her in this world and the hereafter.

I just can't bear the fact that not only Nurin Jazlin(the M'sian girl) was sexually abused but she was murdered! How cruel was the act that a cucumber and a brinjal were found stuffed in her vagina causing the rupture of her rectum! My God...I am still unable to swallow in the idea of the beastly act.

So many unsafe things have been happening in Malaysia lately to the extent that I am unsure of whether it's gonna be safe for my family to go there for a holiday or even visit my relatives. What's more, I still have living grandparents in Malacca whom I normally visit during the school holidays. With such happenings occuring almost everyday, my sense of security is challenged.

However, I think I should just brave through the fear and visit my grandparents this December holidays after bringng Hana for a short trip to China, InsyaAllah...

Well, got to go now. Hana has already woken up from her nap. Got to get ready now. Promised her to go shopping for more Hari Raya clothings for her. No...we are not going to Geylang. I will try to avoid Geylang as much as possible during Ramadhan. Since we are getting dresses for her, I may decide to go to either Orchard Road, Suntec City or Marina Square. On top of that, Brother Mamam has invited us to have iftar(break fast) at his place..Hmm...what shall we do? It shall be decided later when I am getting ready.

Till then....take care and God bless....

No comments: