Sep 25, 2007

Sore Eyes 'N' Throat

Poor Hubby. He's down with terrible sore eyes. Both eyes are bloody red and watery. Wahahaha....sorry darling...it's just so funny to see you having very red eyes. You look like one of the monsters in the English syllabus that I am doing my pupils now. Actually, we bought an antiseptic eye drop on Saturday to apply into Hubby's eyes but it seems that the medication is not effective. So just now after school, I immediately accompanied Hubby to our family clinic to get his eyes checked. Dr Loh said maybe it's due to the dust at work and thereafter, viral infection. Hmm...for that, Hubby's covered with 3 days of MEDICAL LEAVE!!!

As for me, I have been having a bad sore throat since Friday. It just got worse over the weekend when I had continuous cold for 2 days and 2 nights. Maybe due to all the sneezings (I should say hard sneeze), my throat's soreness aggravates. No matter wwhat, I am still in school. No choice...as the year-end examinations are drawing nearer. Hehhe....on top of that, it's good to show to some people that even though I can't talk....with the loss of voice...I am still in school to carry out my duties faithfully. Wahahaha...How's that?

Know what??? Something unlucky happened during the second period of lessons today. My shoe strap (right side) gave way and that was it! Fortunately, I have a spare pair of old sandals tucked somewhere under my table at the staff room. So...rushed to the staff room, changed my high heels to the flat sandals and continued teaching. There goes my glamour. Wearing beautiful outfit, only to match it with a pair of old-looking sandals! Uwaaa.......On the other hand, this gives me a very good reason to shop for more working shoes....Maybe 2 or 3 more??? Hubby...don't be mad ah....promise...won't ask for your money...hehehehe....NOt that I don't have other shoes..I do have 4 more pairs for working...but you know, working among children...they are very observant of what you put on everyday. Don't be surprised that they can even remember when was the last time you put on a particular outfit, shoes or scarf! So...sometimes, I am forced to shop for more clothes and shoes so as not to be 'spotted' by these kids!

Whatever it is, today is still one of the happy days I have in school. Why??? Because....my pupils gladly and happily praised me for being beautiful! Hahahaha....What a joke...but deep inside my heart...Alhamdulillah...All praises to Allah...Now...I am in cloud nine....What shall I wear tomorrow? Let's see....for me to know, for you to find out!

Till then, God bless...

1 comment:

Helmi said...

haha, your post so funny. I can imagine all those u type.