Oct 2, 2007

So Sleepy...!!!

What a way to start the day! With sleepiness? All thanks to me not having my cup of coffee during my pre-dawn meal just now. Look at what is happening to me now!!! I am having problems opening up my eyes. What's worse....sitting in an-airconditioned staff room, the sleepier I feel.

Arrggghhh...let me do some stretching exercises first. Hopefully that will perk me up abit. Luckily there's no reason for me to stay in school till quite late. So, when the bell rings at 12.50p.m., once I have dismissed all the angels from school...I will run back home and head for the bed! Frankly speaking, I have been feeling rather lethargic lately, especially since I was down with the sore throat. That sore throat that I had, caused me to have 4 days of high fever! Last week was quite a terrible week for me when my sore throat acted up against me. Was on medical leave on Wednesday. Went to the clinic but the doctor did not start me on any antibiotics. I was given 2 days' MC but I only used up 1 day.

Went back to school on Thursday when I should be resting at home. No choice....I had to bring a class of 40 pupils to Sree Narayana Mission Home for the Aged and Sick for their CIP. After the trip, my fever got worse. Normally, it takes me only 10 minutes to walk to and from school. However, last Thursday, it took me HALF HOUR to walk because I was so sick. I wanted to take the cab but I thought my home was so near that it would be redundant to take the cab.
as I was walking home, I just felt like crying my heart out as my legs were trembling and my head was throbbing furiously. The moment I reached home, I headed for my bed and BAM! I slept all the way till 7pm!

After waking up, took my medication. At 3am on Friday, my fever shot up once again. I decided not to go to work that day. So at 10a.m., I went back to the clinic. By then, the doctor said that both my tonsils were swollen and that had caused my fever to shoot up. Immediately, he prescribed some antibiotics for me. Now, I have gained back my "beautiful" voice. I am EXHILIRATED that I am able to project my voice in class once again! With my powerful voice, it's so much easier to control all those angels. Hahahaha...

OK, today Hubby and I are breaking fast at Hubby's uncle's house. He lives just opposite our block. What shall I buy for them? Roti John? Doughnuts? Cakes? I am not sure yet. Shall decide later!

Oh...now that I am awake, I'd better go back to my marking. I aim to complete my marking by 10.20a.m. so that when lessons end at 12.50p.m., I can "cabut"!

Till then, God bless...

1 comment:

Helmi said...

Alamak, don't pass all the sickness to me next door. But you can pass Hana over here. We promise will take care of your cute daughter, hehe.