Oct 13, 2007

The Day Has Come...

Selamat berhari Raya....
Ucapanku untuk semua...
Maaf dipinta dan diberi...
Semoga ikatan berkekalan abadi...




Yeay....!!!! Finally...the day has come...it's the 1st of Syawal. It's the time to celebrate this festive joyous occasion with beloved Hubby and Hana.




As I am typing this blog, I am at my mum's place, waiting for my brother- and sister-in-law to come here to fetch my family to Obek Eda's house in Hougang. That will be the last house for today. We didn't go to many houses today. As usual, the first day of Syawal will be used up to go to parents-in-law's place in Pasir Ris, Hubby's uncle's house in Serangoon, Mum's place in Marsiling, then it's Home Sweet Home! However today, my in-laws have planned to go to Obek Eda's house at night...so, here we are, waiting for my in-laws to arrive.




Managed to snap some photos at home before leaving for Pasir Ris. Enjoyz....




Till then, God bless...

With the help of my fantastic neighbour, helmi, we managed to have a nice photo taken as all the previous photos were "spoilt" by Hana showing funny faces.

Hana and neighbour, Izzuandi

Hubby and Hana taking a nap after makan at Mum's place(exhausted by the visits made earlier)

No comments: