Oct 18, 2007

PSLE Marking

Today is the 3rd day of PSLE marking. Unfortunately, I am not involved in the marking exercise, together with 2 other permanent teachers and 6 contract teachers. What do we have to do? We still have to report to school at 8 every morning and leave the premise at 5p.m. The last 2 days were spent preparing certificates and ribbons and what-nots for the Prize Giving Ceremony. Today, we were assigned to find evidences for SEM report. By 9.40a.m, I had completed my share of searching for the evidences.

Not that I have totally completed finding the evidences. It's just that I am unable to continue today because the person whom I am supposed to go after, is on leave today. Hopefully he will be back tomorrow.

So, for the next 6 hours or so, I will try to finish up the SA2 Compo marking so that I can enjoy my Hari Raya visits during the weekend and hence, exchange the papers with another colleague on Monday.

Oh...I am feeling hungry now and there's nothing to eat. Let me check in the pantry if there's any biscuit for me to munch. This is the trouble when you are not occupied. You will end up binging on food....so...that says about my body size huh? Hahahaha....

Alright...better get back to my marking.

Till then, God bless...

2 comments:

Helmi said...

Senangnya being a teacher eh, hehe.

Shahidah said...

senang ke being a teacher?? join the club and u will know the truth, nothing else but the truth....it's just tht i wasn't involved in the PSLE marking so quite light lah duty in school.