Oct 9, 2007

Counting Down

Exhaustion aside, lethargy ignored...I am now looking forward, rather, counting down to the 1st of Syawal. That's when we, Muslims, will celebrate the joyous occasion after going through the most testable period during the month of Ramadhan. I just ca't wait to enjoy all the sumptous dishes that Mom is going to prepare.

This evening I will go to Causeway Point to get another pair of shoes for Hana and Hubby. Hana has already got 2 pairs of shoes...but me, being kiasu, wanting my daughter to put on matching shoes and costume accessories, have been shopping like MAD for her. Always insufficient number of dresses, traditional costumes and what not. I'd better stop this very bad habit before my account runs dry...hahahaha.....

Whatever it is, Hari Raya is the best time for children and I will not allow my princess to miss the fun.

Having said that, here's wising all Muslim counterparts....Eid Mubarak!

Till then, God bless...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

teacher .. is hana at home?

Shahidah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shahidah said...

wei val...don't u hv other questions to ask???