Sep 14, 2007

Ramadhan Al-Mubarak

Hi there...yesterday was the start of the holy month of Ramadhan. Would like to take this opportunity to wish all Muslims out there Ramadhan Al-Mubarak. May Allah SWT accept our ibadah and grant us with good health throughout this month to practise our ibadah faithfully, Ameen...

Yesterday hubby and I had fried rice for break fast. Two of our neighbours were kind enough to give us some food too. My next door neighbour gave me a potato dish and the neighbour above me, gave us nasi lemak. That was really alot for just the two of us to finish up. We ended up not eating the fried rice!

Today I am preparing chicken soto. Mummy is coming over to break fast with us because Daddy is not in Singapore. He has gone to Malacca to visit my grandparents. I am not too sure when he will be back. Tomorrow hubby, Hana and I will be breaking fast at my sister-in-law's house. Hmm....wonder what she is going to prepare.

Well, time for me to go..I have not done my prayer yet. Till then, do take care and God bless!

No comments: